It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.
- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
Harley is a gift from God.
This is why Harley is like my all time favorite!
Why did they leave out the best part of this scene?;
The character development of Harley is probably one of the better things DC has done with their characters.
Can we talk about Dinah calling her Harleen there?
Can we talk about that please?
I literally just went from aw to wtf.
NO BUT THIS IS WHY I LOVE LAIKA THO,
there was this big uproar over a character from paranormal being gay, so what do they do? next movie, they make a commercial that THROWS THE GAY IN YOUR FACE. They’re literally not being subtle at all about their queer representation and I fucking love them for it
Throw the gay in your face is perhaps the best thing I’ve heard all week.
i think about this video almost every day
apparently some guy named mark was trying to tell my mom he needed to speak with my dad about any financial transactions my mom was making because he was the man of the house and she did not take kindly to his implying that my dad was the primary breadwinner/person in charge in our family so